Customers are encouraged to please Like and comment!
- REPAIR BLOG
- ‘Unfortunate’ Roter Fan-Fret 8 string rebuild (73 pics)
- A Tip For Fixing Binding Chips
- Agile Interceptor 830 / RG2228 Comparison & Mods (38 pics)
- How I Block Trems – The AVH Stop Bar
- Refretting an unusual Les Paul
- Stainless Steel Frets? Hmm..
- Unusual BSX Electric Contrabass Repair
- 1941 Gibson L7 Pickguard and Control Replacement (25 pics)
- So what’s in a ‘Fret Dress’ ?
- Fingerboard crack repairs
- THE MESHUGGAH GUITARCHIVE
Category Archives: Uncategorized
AVH Guitar Repair is a privately operated small repair shop in Oslo, Norway, covering almost all aspects of repairs and modifications to most major brands of electric, acoustic, baritone and bass guitars with over 30 years experience. Hours: Monday to … Continue reading